Medical Groups & Practices
Meidcal Groups & Practices
Healthcare Outside the Walls of Your Practice
Remote patient monitoring (RPM) and chronic care management (CCM) are critical care modalities in nephrology practices. With integrated RPM and CCM from TimeDoc Health, practices gain a new approach to care coordination initiatives that help improve patient outcomes while driving revenue through new Medicare CPT codes.
Care coordination initiatives allow you to stay connected to your patients’ health outside of the office. In nephrology settings, chronic care management and remote patient monitoring are critical to maintaining kidney health and other co-morbidities that affect these patients. Our user-friendly tools and seamless integration with your electronic health records (EHR) make it possible to stay connected with patients when they are away from the office while taking advantage of reimbursement opportunities through Medicare CPT codes.
Chronic kidney disease, renal failure and other kidney disorders require an established at-home care routine. Health professionals know how challenging it is to help patients stick to these regimens. RPM and CCM care initiatives give oversight into patient behaviors. With real-time vitals accessible from your EHR paired and monthly virtual engagement, you can confirm patient follow-through on treatment plans, ensure medication effectiveness and lessen the chances of hospitalization or unnecessary emergency room visits.
Care Coordination Software and Service for Nephrologists
TimeDoc Health offers turnkey RPM and CCM software that fully integrates into your existing EHR. Complete integration and compatibility with your platform mean your provider team doesn’t need to learn a new system, giving them more time to focus on patient care.
Through our integrated RPM and CCM platform, you can access patient vitals directly from within the patient chart. View individual measurements or averages over time to see changes and note abnormal readings that require immediate care. You also have access to built-in care modules for chronic kidney disease, hypertension, diabetes and other disorders aimed at improving patient outcomes.
Along with software, we offer staff support for additional care. Fully outsource your monthly care coordination to our team, or count on us to fill the gaps when you’re short on staff. With TimeDoc Health, you know your patients get the care they need.
A Comprehensive Care Solution
With TimeDoc Health, you gain:
- User-friendly devices: Our cellular-enabled devices are easy to use, so patients can introduce them into their at-home care regimen.
- Improved clinical outcomes: With a more comprehensive look at patient care, nephrologists can gain access to multiple data points needed to make more informed decisions about a patient’s treatment plan.
- Integrated technology: Full EHR integration eliminates the strain of changing platforms and keeps your workflow familiar to streamline the application of clinical protocols.
- Real-time data collection: Our web-based platform provides comprehensive data in real-time, so you always know the status of your patients, even when they’re not in the office.
- Multi-condition monitoring: Remote scales, blood glucose monitors and self-monitoring blood pressure devices allow you to track various vitals.
- Customizable notifications: Receive alerts for vital readings are outside an acceptable range to encourage a quick response to patient health.
- Care coordination services: Utilize our team of in-house care managers who can provide ongoing monthly care delivery.
Learn More About Our RPM & CCM Solution
TimeDoc Health offers a practical, easy-to-use solution for remote patient monitoring and chronic care management. As a result, nephrologist practices can implement care coordination initiatives that improve patient outcomes and generate revenue through Medicare CPT codes. Meet with one of our care coordination consults for more information.