- 18 Questions Most Healthcare Organizations Have About Chronic Care Management
Whose time counts towards the 20-minute requirement? How does billing work? Learn the answers to these questions and more.
- 2024 CMS RPM Reimbursement for FQHCs and RHCs
Assessing Medicare's 2024 PFS for FQHCs and RHCs: Analyzing the benefits, drawbacks, and impact on remote patient monitoring.
- 3 Ways FQHCs Are Outperforming Others
Learn how Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) outperform other providers in managing chronic conditions.
- 5-Minute Clips | RPM Benefits a Game-Changer for FQHCs and RHCs
Watch this 5-minute clip to learn how FQHCs and RHCs can now bill for Remote Patient Monitoring.
- 6 Best Practices for Virtual Care Management of Hypertension
Make preventative care a reality. Learn six best practices for effective virtual care management for patients with hypertension.
- A Holistic Approach to Suicide Prevention: Integrating Care for Chronic Health Conditions
Understanding the complex link between serious illness, and increased risk of suicidal thoughts and behaviors.
- Accelerate Your Transition to Value-Based Care: How Community Health Centers Can Create Efficiencies at Scale
The focus on chronic care management, remote patient monitoring, and the shift to value-based care for community health centers.
- Addressing Gaps in Care With Virtual Care Management
Explore Virtual Care Management's role in closing care gaps, improving preventive screenings, chronic care, and more.
- An All Too Common Patient Story
Alex is 70, has hypertension, and is pre-diabetic. He hasn’t been to a doctor in eight months. Sound familiar?
- Announcing TimeDoc Series B
TimeDoc Health raises $48.5M from Aldrich Capital Partners to optimize Virtual Care Management capabilities.
- Behavioral Health Integration (BHI) and CPT Codes: 99492, 99493, 99494, 99484
BHI connects behavioral and medical health providers to address crossing conditions. Learn about collaborative care management and BHI.
- Behavioral Health Integration: Why should PCPs act now?
Through active screening and identification, providers use care management teams to monitor patients and identify declines in behavioral health.
- Butt Seriously: Close Open Colorectal Screening Gaps in 4 Weeks
Chicago health center partners with TimeDoc Health to increase colorectal cancer screenings by over 70% for improved outcomes.
- Care Planning for Chronic Care Management CPT Code 99490
Personalized care plans can be a difference maker for patients in preventing or minimizing the effects of their chronic illnesses.
- Cellular Enabled vs. Bluetooth RPM Devices
Why cellular-enabled devices better serve vulnerable patient populations than Bluetooth devices for remote patient monitoring.
- Cellular RPM: A Clear Winner for Accessible Care
The Bluetooth vs. cellular RPM debate has a clear winner for simplicity, efficiency, and ideal patient care.
- Chronic Care Management (CCM) and CPT Codes: 99490, 99439, 99487, 99489, 99491
CCM is changing the way people live with chronic conditions. Learn about chronic care management and the respective CPT codes.
- Chronic Care Management Program
CCM programs empower you to save time and money while improving patient outcomes. Learn how to get started.
- Chronic Care Management Solutions
The best chronic care management combines technology and human connection. TimeDoc Health uses both.
- Close Critical Gaps in Care with Tech-Enabled Services for CCM
On-demand webinar explores TimeDoc and StayWell's collaborative journey in tech-enabled CCM to close gaps in care.
- Cutting-Edge Virtual Care
Hypertension is a major driver of poor health outcomes. Watch this on-demand webinar to learn about overcoming clinical inertia.
- Dr. Helmuth and Healthcare Innovation Virtual Health Series
Learn how RPM contributes to the healthcare industry and how we can enact these programs for more effective care.
- Driving Value-Based Care Success through Virtual Care
Learn real-world examples of how virtual care management helps drive value-based care by improving patient outcomes and reducing costs.
- Effective Care Management for Chronic Kidney Disease
Learn about chronic kidney disease, its challenges, and how CCM can improve outcomes for patients.
- Elevating Care Through Data-Driven Decision Making
Explore the impact of RPM in healthcare, driving higher engagement, treatment adherence, and positive outcomes.
- Fending Off ‘The Silent Killer’: Tools for Treating Hypertension
How RPM and CCM can be cost-effective solutions for treating hypertension, a leading cause of death and disability.
- FQHC Sees 25% Reduction in Emergency Department Visits
Florida-based community health center uses TimeDoc Health to reduce hospitalizations and healthcare costs.
- How an FQHC Went Beyond Remote Monitoring
Southwest Community Health and Community Health Network of CT discuss how to build a tech-enabled clinical services program.
- How Do I Start a Chronic Care Management Program?
Starting a chronic care management program takes a lot of effort. But it can be worth it to provide your patients the best care. Read more about CCM programs:
- How Do You Make a Chronic Care Management Program Successful?
CCM has several unique challenges. But with the right technology (and some human connection), good CCM benefits everyone involved.
- How to Choose a Chronic Care Management Company
Improve access to care for patients with chronic conditions through chronic care management. Learn more about how to implement CCM.
- How to Choose a Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) Company
Use remote patient monitoring to track meaningful patient vitals from home. Learn more about choosing an RPM program provider.
- How Would You Describe Chronic Care Management to Patients?
When you first get patients on a CCM program, they’ll probably have questions. Learn how best to answer them here.
- Insights from NACHC CHI & Expo: Bridging Healthcare Gaps for Better Patient Outcomes
Leverage tech-enabled CCM to address gaps in care and improve outcomes. Learnings from NACHC CHI & Expo.
- Is Chronic Care Management Only for Medicare Patients?
While CCM is not only for Medicare patients, Medicare-based CCM programs are more easily reimbursed. Learn more about them here.
- Making the Case for Chronic Care Management
Ready to start a CCM program? Download our report to convince skeptics of the positive impact on patient lives.
- Medicare Chronic Care Management
Learn what qualifies as chronic care management for Medicare, how reimbursement works, who can provide this service, and why it improves patient outcomes.
- Medicare Patient Outlook: Evolving Patient Personas
Bridging the gap between Medicare patient needs and population health capabilities. Read the Medicare Patient Outlook 2023 report.
- Medicare Patients Are Being Left Behind in the Vaccine Race
One thing has become evident: our healthcare system favors the tech-literate, leaving others behind.
- Meet 5 Chicago Tech Companies on the COVID-19 Front Lines
Tech companies across the nation are stepping up in the face of novel coronavirus, and Chicago businesses are no exception.
- Navigating the Future of Chronic Care: TimeDoc Health’s Journey to Leadership in Virtual Care Management
Exploring chronic care's future, the role of remote monitoring, and TimeDoc Health's leadership in patient-centered care.
- Optimizing Primary Care: Virtual Care Management Tools and Strategies
Primary care's importance and challenges, and innovative solutions for enhanced care coordination and improved health outcomes.
- Overcoming Social Determinants of Health Through Virtual Care
Virtual care addresses SDOH, enhancing access and improving health outcomes, especially for underserved communities.
- Patient Success Stories – Volume I
Learn about why enrollment is such an critical component of any successful chronic care management program.
- Primary Care’s Inevitable Reboot
In contributions to KevinMD.com, Dr. Helmuth discusses primary care technologies and how they will lead to a much-needed reboot.
- Rainelle Medical Center
Rainelle Medical Center is an FQHC located in rural West Virginia. TimeDoc is supporting Rainelle to provide CCM and RPM services to 4,000+ patients.
- Recapping a Year of Growth, Market Penetration, as Virtual Care Adoption Heats Up
TimeDoc Health highlights new partnerships and expanded staffing services entering 2023.
- RPM and Hypertension Management: Effects on Blood Pressure
Controlling hypertension requires simple technology combined with a human touch. Learn how RPM helps providers and patients tackle prominent barriers.
- RPM Billing Explained: Billing for CPT Codes 99453, 99454, 99457 & 99458
RPM CPT codes are changing the way healthcare is administered, allowing providers to deliver asynchronous care to monitor patient conditions.
- Serving Patients in Healthcare Deserts Across America
HIMSS TV | TimeDoc CEO discusses rural healthcare, SDOH, and IT as a healthcare desert bridge in this 10-minute video.
- Supporting Staff with Hybrid Care Options
Learn from Heritage Health about the importance of flexibility in engaging their care staff.
- Tech-Enabled Patient Services: How to Make Sure There’s Time for Everyone
See how remote patient monitoring combined with chronic care management improves clinical quality, care team efficiency, and financial performance.
- Technology’s Role in Making Change
Heritage Health leverages technology and strategic partnerships to drive growth and deliver transformative healthcare solutions.
- The 2024 CMS Proposed Rule: Implications for FQHCs and RHCs
The Proposed 2024 Physician Fee Schedule impacts FQHCs and RHCs, including RPM under G0511 reimbursement code.
- The Future Path of Telehealth and Remote Care
Gain insights from experts at KLAS Research, Baptist Health, and TimeDoc Health in this on-demand webinar.
- The Role of SDOH Strategies in Population Health
Valuable insights on addressing social determinants of health and improving pop health outcomes for underserved communities.
- TimeDoc Health Appoints Brian Esterly as Chief Executive Officer
Distinguished healthcare leader joins TimeDoc Health, bringing 'growth mindset' and an aggressive plan for serving more patients.
- TimeDoc Health Partners with Premier Health Associates on Virtual Care Management Program
Premier Health Associates partners to expand virtual care, integrating real-time patient monitoring and reducing in-person visits.
- TimeDoc Health Partners with Valley-Wide to ‘Connect’ Chronic Care Management Program to Rural Communities
The Colorado-based provider has leveraged a combination of technology and staffing to boost patient enrollment and engagement.
- TimeDoc Health Raises $2.5M to Accelerate Innovation and Scaling of Chronic Care Management Platform
TimeDoc Health raises $2.5M to expand its platform into behavioral health and remote patient monitoring.
- TimeDoc Health Secures $5.7 Million Series A Financing Round
TimeDoc Health aims to meet high demand for Virtual Care Management, completing a $5.7 million SeriesA round of financing.
- TimeDoc Health, StayWell Demonstrate Efficacy of Virtual Care Management for Symptom Reduction and Treatment Adherence
CCM enhances health outcomes: improved diabetes exams, cancer screenings, and mental health interventions for StayWell Health Center.
- TimeDoc Health’s CEO Will Boeglin Speaks with The Health Care Blog
Will Boeglin, TimeDoc Health CEO, features our innovative platform in this discussion with Matthew Holt of The Health Care Blog.
- Transitions Care Partners with TimeDoc Health to Enhance Care for Vulnerable Patients
Transitions Care leverages TimeDoc Health to expand remote patient monitoring and chronic care management to vulnerable patients.
- Traversing the Care Continuum: Embracing Flexibility in Healthcare
Discover how Heritage Health embraced flexibility to improve patient outcomes with virtual care in this on-demand webinar.
- Treating Diabetes with Virtual Care Management
Learn how virtual care management can mitigate complications and reduce costs for diabetes patients and providers.
- Understanding Memory, Dementia Risks, and Care Strategies
Exploring memory concerns, dementia risk factors, and chronic care management's role in supporting patients and caregivers.
- Unlocking Better Health Outcomes: What Medical Groups Can Learn from FQHCs
Explore how embracing technology, expanding care, and automating processes can enhance medical group operations and patient care.
- Virtual Care Management: The New Era of Healthcare
Medicare patients depended on virtual care before the pandemic, that metric will continue to grow in a post-pandemic world.
- What Conditions Qualify for Chronic Care Management?
Learn which conditions qualify for chronic care management. Discover eligibility and ways to improve CCM.
- What Does a CCM Care Plan Look Like?
Learn what a chronic care management care plan looks like, including what should be included, how it should be used, and who’s involved in creating them.
- What does it mean to be flexible in healthcare?
Heritage Health explains how nontraditional approaches expand healthcare access and meet patients' unique needs.
- What Does the Chronic Care Model Do?
The chronic care model enables you to build a treatment plan with your patients who have chronic conditions. Read more about this framework here:
- What Is Chronic Care Management?
CMS has started paying monthly reimbursements for CCM services. Learn more about CPT code 99490.
- What Is Diabetes Care Management?
Although utilizing chronic care management to treat people with diabetes is effective, it’s challenging to implement.
- What Is the Purpose of Chronic Care Management?
Ideally, chronic care management helps physicians monitor and treat chronic conditions. But many challenges often get in the way. Find solutions here.
- Who Can Bill for CCM Services?
Learn what the guidelines are for billing for chronic care management, including who can bill for it.
- Why Is Chronic Care Management Important?
Learn about the importance of chronic care management and how to best utilize it with TimeDoc.
- Why Might Your Chronic Care Management Program Fail?
Chronic care management programs offer sizable benefits for practices and patients, but implementation can be challenging.
- Will Medicare Advantage (MA) Plans Reimburse for CCM?
Learn what Medicare Advantage is, how it works, and what it all means for chronic care management reimbursement.